Low Price Promise
Find the same list of materials valued over £200 from one of our competitor’s official websites within 5 days of purchase and we guarantee that we will be the cheapest!
Not only will we price match it, but we will beat it by £10.
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions for Low Price Promise.
1. This Promise is an “Online Order Promise” and only covers orders placed online at www.cabp.co.uk and comparable to other competitor’s online sites. It does not cover written or verbal quotations.
2. All values quoted and comparable are those exclusive of VAT, and are for the order as a whole (individual items are not compared)
3. The low price promise is only applicable to our standard delivery post code regions. All regions we list carriage by quotation only are excluded.
4. The low price promise is only applicable for identical lists of the same products, and of the same quantities delivered. Comparison to substitute products or orders with products omitted will not be entertained.
5. The low price promise is only applicable to genuine competitor websites that can be verified. Websites where goods can not be purchased from in a buy it now format, or websites that do not offer true company contact details (address , phone number etc.) will not be eligible.
6. We reserve the right to test purchase from the competitor’s site to validate any claim, the low price promise only covers orders that would actually be fulfilled.
7. The low price promise does not cover any typographical errors that may be present on the competitor’s sites.
8. Marketplaces and auction sites such as ebay or amazon are selling portals and not a competitor’s site, only those sold on the competitor’s sites will be matched.
9. This price promise promotion can be removed at any time, and the order is only covered if accepted during the promotion period.
10. To make a claim within the 5 days of your order simply fill the competitor’s online basket with all the same products as on your order. Take a screen shot of the basket and email a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org in a jpeg format. Including your order reference number with us and your invoice address as entered online. We will then process your claim and validate it based on the terms set out. We will keep you updated on the progress if it is deemed that a test purchase is necessary to validate the integrity of the competitor’s site. In the unlikely event that you have found it cheaper elsewhere we will refund the difference in the order value and an additional £10 for bringing it to our attention.